Friday, August 14, 2009

Chocolate Pudding Zucchini Muffins


I found this recipe on a frugal living blog. I haven't tried them yet...but I'm going to today I think. They sound delightful! Plus then I can pretend I fed my children vegetables!
* 3 eggs, beaten
* 1 c. cooking oil
* 1 1/4 c. sugar
* 1 large package chocolate instant pudding
* 2 c. grated zucchini
* 2 tsp. vanilla
*3 C. flour - you can substitute in wheat flour without it being very noticeable
* 1 tsp. soda
* 1/2 tsp. baking powder
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1 c. chopped nuts (optional)

1. Beat eggs, oil, sugar, pudding mix, vanilla and zucchini together.
2. Blend dry ingredients and add to zucchini mixture; mix well.
3. Scoop into greased muffin tins.
4. Bake 17-20 minutes at 350°.

** Makes 2 1/2 dozen muffins.
** You could also grease two loaf pans and bake 1 hour at 350° for Chocolate Pudding Zucchini Brea

No comments: