Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pam's Peanut Butter Bars

These are my most favorite bar cookie! Shay could eat a whole pan by himself!

Cream: 3/4 c. butter, 3/4 c. sugar, 3/4 c. brown sugar, 3/4 c. peanut butter, and 2 eggs.

Add to above mixture: 2 c. flour, 2 c. oats, 3/4 tsp. soda, 1/2 tsp. salt, 2 tsp. vanilla.

Press into greased cookie sheet. Bake 350 for 12 minutes.

Immediately when you take out of the oven, pour 1 package chocolate chips on top and let melt. Spread eenly. When cooled, spread on frosting.

Frosting:
1 c. peanut butter
1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
1/2 c. butter
2 - 4 T. milk

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun to find this blog. It says that it is for all those related to you. I don't know if we are family, but my name is Pam Van Orden. (You can find me at Enlightened Brand.) Nice to meet you!

P3 said...

Pam, I just found your comment. I'm sure that we are related. Glad to meet you.
Marci