Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Taco Soup

The best taco soup ever! And so easy. Thanks Julie!

2 cans of kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
1 can garbanzo beans (drained)
(the rest of these are not drained, just dump juices and all)
1 can corn
2 cans of stewed or diced tomatoes
1 can tomato soup
1/2 cup salsa
browned hamburger w/onions OR can of chili w/turkey meat
taco seasoning (to taste)

Mix it up and heat through!

Suggested toppings:
shredded cheese
Frito's
olives
diced tomatoes
guacamole
sour cream
(anything else you can think of)

3 comments:

P3 said...

Mandee, I love the idea of using chili instead of browning hamburger. I can't wait to try this...

Melissa said...

This was my favorite taco soup! We managed to get invited over to dinner for this stuff....and YUMMY!

P3 said...

I made this last night for dinner. All of my children, plus my husband, LOVED this soup! Morgan couldn't get enough of it!